We're always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals to expand our team. Why not send us your CV or give us a call (unless you're a recruitment agency, in which case don't).
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Skills And Qualifications
• Good understanding of iOS and Android operating systems.
• Good understanding of xml or web markup.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Photoshop is a plus.
• Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is a plus
• Ability to perform in a team environment
Any Appcelerator or Xamarin experience would be an great or the knowledge of publishing apps to the Apple or Google Play store is a plus.
The successful candidate will be based in our Roch office and can expect a competitive salary depending on experience.
Flexible starting date and interview times are possible.
To apply send a CV to email@example.com.
Why not get in touch for a chat, we're certain we can help you.